Multimedia Account Executive
- Delaware Business Times
At Delaware Business Times, we blend the incredible reach and effectiveness of print advertising with the targetability of digital platforms and in person events to deliver amazing results for our clients. The key driver of this business is the Account Executive. From developing relationships with Business Owners, CEOs, CMOs/Marketing Directors and uncovering a client’s goals to making solution-based marketing presentations and managing campaigns across a variety of channels, the Account Executive plays a crucial role in our operation. Today Media publishes 7 lifestyle and business publications including Delaware Business Times, Delaware Today and Main Line Today, increasing our reach and impressions in a highly sought-after upscale demographic. We also create online marketing solutions, develop new business opportunities and host revenue-generating events.
We’ll provide all the tools you’ll need to present multiple digital advertising platforms, special events and publications, a terrific support staff, sales training and more.
Our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and is always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. Competitive benefits and compensation plan are also part of the package.
We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and a genuine passion to help people. When our clients are successful we all win.
• Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
• Generate advertising revenue across all available advertising channels
• Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
• Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their marketing campaigns
• Work with local and digital sales managers to help achieve personal and company goals
• Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Desire to exceed standards within a goal oriented organization
• Proven track record of successfully selling to SMB’s
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Tell us why you’re the best candidate for this career with Delaware Business Times. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Delaware Business Times is an equal opportunity employer.