Multi Media Video Journalist
- Creative services
WUVP 65 a Univision Television Group station is currently accepting resumes for a Multi Media Video
Journalist position within Noticias Univision 65 division based in Vineland, NJ.
The MMVJ is responsible for the development and production of content for our early and late newscasts.
Content is centered on news that informs, educates, empowers and entertains the Tri-State Area.
He or she will need to be well versed for storytelling and be able to maximize the usage of multimedia
This position requires fine writing and video recording & editing skills, as well as a strong journalistic
instinct with an eye for stories, people and trends creating a buzz in the community.
Candidates should be creative thinkers able to conceptualize interactive projects for broadcast and online
components for our news digital promotion.
Reporting, shooting and editing video news stories and producing content for use in multiple
Candidate will write and post across various platforms including updating web site and
The right candidate must know social media, do walk-and-talk live shots and be able to grab
viewers with sights and sounds.
Gather information, conduct interviews, shoot video, produce, report and edit assigned
● Post video, pictures and stories to Website, Facebook, Radio and other social media outlets.
● Maintain strong familiarity with local, national and international news and issues of the day.
● Establish and maintain news contacts in the community
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that
works well with co-workers, supervisors and the community at large.
● Other duties as deemed necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
Minimum 1 year newsroom experience required; or equivalent combination of education and
● BA degree in communication, journalism, television broadcasting or equivalent preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
● Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
● Must be willing to work from office in Newfield, NJ and surrounding DMA
● Employment/education will be verified
Job Requisition ID R005882
Location Newfield, NJ