Job #: WUVP 19-06
Univision 65, WUVP-TV, is seeking for a Multi-Media Journalist in Vineland, NJ studio (Philadelphia DMA).
· Reporting, shooting and editing video news stories and producing content for use in multiple outlets.
· Candidate will write and post across various platforms including updating web site and mobile products.
· The right candidate must know social media, do walk-and-talk live shots and be able to grab viewers with sights and sounds.
· Gather information, conduct interviews, shoot video, produce, report and edit assigned stories daily.
· Post video, pictures and stories to Website, Facebook, Radio and other social media outlets.
· Maintain strong familiarity with local, national and international news and issues of the day.
· Establish and maintain news contacts in the community
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors and the community at large.
· Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Minimum 1 year newsroom experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA degree in communication, journalism, television broadcasting or equivalent preferred.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, with superior written/spoken Spanish language skills.
- Must be able to operate newsroom computer systems and applications (both hardware/software).
- Knowledge of iNews required; Adobe Premiere preferred.
- High ethical and journalistic standards are required.
- Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the use of field cameras, gear and editing systems.
- Candidate must be able to make sound decisions while working under extreme deadlines and must have the ability to follow directions and incorporate constructive.
Please send cover letter and resume to the contact information below:
Regular Mail: 4449 N Delsea Drive, Newfield, NJ 08344
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER