- Group Two Advertising
- Media Planning
Group Two Advertising, voted one of the Philadelphia’s best places to work and THE ad agency
for home builders, is searching for a Media Planner/Buyer.
As Media Planner/Buyer, You’ll be responsible for the strategic planning of our clients’ media
investments across multiple channels, including but not limited to print, outdoor, direct mail,
email and various digital partners. You will work closely with the account team to make strategic
recommendations for budget proposals and allocation of marketing dollars to most
cost-efficiently reach our client’s prospects based on geographic and demographic audience
insights. From media planning and execution through to results reporting, this role requires
strategic thinking and extreme attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels (online, print,
direct mail, outdoor).
• Manage publisher and media vendor relationships.
• Manage client campaign budgets across multiple digital channels.
• Analyze and interpret Google Analytics data into actionable insights.
• Communicate campaign performance and findings to clients on a regular basis.
• Plans creatively and seeks out new media opportunities
• Maintains thorough, up-to-date knowledge of media trends as well as clients
What it takes:
· 3+ years agency or in-house media experience
· Experience across multiple media channels – traditional and online
· The ability to work across clients, present recommendations and results
· In depth understanding of Google Analytics, measuring website traffic a campaign
To apply, email Matt, email@example.com
• Include a detailed resume. Skip the formal cover letter and tell us about yourself and why you
want to work at Group Two in a few compelling sentences.