Media Manager, Paid Search
- Hero Digital
- Digital Media Buyer
Hero Digital is seeking an enthusiastic Media Manager who’s obsessed with generating real paid search results for a diverse client base. If you crave a fast-paced, challenging environment, Hero is the place for you.
As a Media Manager for Paid Search you’ll work closely with our client services, senior management, project management, development, and QA teams to build best-in-class paid search campaigns that directly impact our clients’ success.
What you’ll do
- Manage paid search accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients using enterprise-level bid management software
- Maintain and monitor automated keyword bidding, account budget, ROI, and other key metrics important to our clients.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts
- Help your clients meet their strategic goals by surfacing trends, producing reports, and recommending areas for improvement
- Design and deliver presentations, custom dashboards, and executive reports for tracking key business metrics
- Create & manage persona-driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web-based initiatives
- Mentor and support junior team members
Who you are
- You have around 2-5 years experience in Paid Search and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- You’re an analytical thinker well-versed in tools like Google Analytics, Marin, and DoubleClick
- You’re an experienced marketer who’s worked with popular PPC ad platforms like AdWords & Bing (certifications are a plus but not required)
- You’ve managed moderate to large-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
Apply online at https://grnh.se/28oyvlyp1