Marketing Traffic Manager
- Bolt on Technology
If you are a high-energy individual looking for an opportunity to advance your marketing career by joining a successful and fast-growing company; or you’re into cutting-edge B-2-B-2-C technology, or you’re a gearhead/car buff, (hopefully, you are all of the above) …then BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY wants to talk to you!
BOLT ON, (www.boltontechnology.com), the leading provider of software solutions for the automotive aftermarket industry, is seeking an experienced Traffic Manager to join our in-house marketing department.
- Report directly to the Director or Marketing
- Assist in the research, planning, and coordination of all advertising, branding, PR, and social media efforts
- Works closely with team members to identify projects, priorities, deadlines, and budgets
- Manage workflow for production and distribution of creative materials
- Create, track and maintain the team’s production calendar and project database
- Liaison to various industry and media partners/vendors
- Aid with the coordination of all tradeshow and event activities
- Some light copywriting and/or design work
Ideal candidates will have two to three years of marketing project management or traffic management experience, preferably at an advertising/PR/branding agency or similar deadline-driven creative environment.
Strong writing and communication skills and the proven ability to think on your feet and successfully organize and manage multiple tasks on time and on a budget, are a must. Experience with Adobe, InDesign, HubSpot, Excel, Slack and/or BaseCamp preferred.
Occasional travel may be required. Recently, the team visited Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, and Kansas City (so far K.C. has the best bar-b-q).
Compensation · Benefits · Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Matching Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Monthly Team Breakfast!
- Stocked kitchen with free coffee and soft drinks
- Casual Dress
About BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY
BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY (https://boltontechnology.com/) equips the automotive repair and maintenance aftermarket with award-winning technology tools to improve customer communication. The company’s technology instantly transmits photos, videos, and text messages to communicate automotive repair details, thereby increasing customer trust, boosting sales and empowering shops to build long-term customer relationships. Along with ongoing training and support, BOLT ON’s mobile and digital tools also reduce problems inherent in the service process, while increasing shop productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
To apply: Qualified candidates please your resume along with a cover letter of why you think you would be the best person to join our team to email@example.com