Marketing Traffic Manager
- Bolt on Technology
- Traffic Manager
If you are a high-energy individual looking for an opportunity to advance your marketing career by joining a successful and fast-growing company; or you’re into cutting-edge B-2-B-2-C technology; or you’re a gearhead/car buff, or you have agency experience but are now considering joining an in-house marketing team where you can have greater influence building the brand, (hopefully, you are all of the above) …then BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY wants to talk with you!
BOLTON, (www.boltontechnology.com), the leading provider of software solutions for the automotive aftermarket industry, is seeking an experienced Marketing Traffic Manager to join our in-house marketing department.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of marketing project management or traffic management experience.
- Experience with an advertising/PR/branding agency or similar deadline-driven creative environment is a plus.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to think on your feet and successfully organize and manage multiple tasks on time and on a budget are a must.
- Experience with adobe, InDesign, HubSpot, Excel, Slack and/or BaseCamp preferred.
- Committed to Excellence; Fun to Work with; Ultimate Team Player
- Occasional travel may be required. Recently, the team visited Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, and Kansas City (so far K.C. has the best bar-b-q).
- Report directly to the Director of Marketing
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- Assist in the research, planning, and coordination of all advertising, branding, PR, and social media efforts
- Works closely with team members to identify projects, priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Manage workflow for production and distribution of creative materials
- Create, track and maintain the team’s production calendar and project database
- Liaison to various industry and media partners/vendors
- Aid with the coordination of all tradeshow and event activities
- Some light copywriting and/or design work
Compensation · Benefits · Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Matching Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Monthly Team Breakfast!
- Unlimited free soft drinks & coffee!
About BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY
- BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY (http://boltontechnology.com) designs automotive software solutions that solve the most common struggles facing the Automotive Repair & Maintenance Industry. By providing today’s repair facilities with cutting-edge PC and mobile technology, time and efficiency constraints are being drastically reduced, and considerable increases in productivity, revenue, and professionalism are being gained.
Please send resumes to Tim Cifelli at email@example.com