Marketing/ Proposal Coordinator
- J2 Design
J2 Design (J2) is a creative studio focused on brand strategy and print and web design. We provide thoughtful, flexible, and lasting solutions for forward-thinking organizations in the business of doing good. Our team is a mix of highly responsive and engaged individuals who exude passion in all aspects of their work and lives.
We thrive in a collaborative environment and seek creative thinkers with the desire to develop new skills, share ideas, and step outside their comfort zone with a growing team that is positioned for big things. Recent awards include a 2016 Honor Award from the SEGD Global Design Awards, the 2016 Small Business Excellence Award from the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and a 2014 Creative Economy Award from the Arts & Business Council of Greater Philadelphia.
J2 is looking for a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator to join our growing team in Philadelphia. The position calls for a self-motivated and flexible team player to support the development, production, and maintenance of proposals and marketing communications.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience, with 2-3 years in the design industry.
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will assist with researching and compiling information, formatting, writing, and proofreading to present customized, high-quality proposals and qualifications packages for clients and prospective clients. He or she may specifically be required to develop the content outline, layout, formatting, and design of presentations and proposals.
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will also produce and manage a variety of marketing communications, including social media, email newsletters, press releases, and other collateral marketing materials. He or she will work closely with J2’s Director of Strategic Partnerships, team leaders, and principals.
– Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or marketing
– Hands-on experience in developing and generating proposal/qualification submissions for design firms (architectural, graphic design, web, product design, etc.)
– Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills along with excellent time management, attention to detail, and organizational abilities
– Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Candidate must be able to work with strict deadlines, manage the proposal process, and work with teams to complete projects in a timely manner
– Working knowledge of Adobe and Google suites
– Specific knowledge of J2’s client base (nonprofits, education institutions, arts and culture organizations, etc.)
– Working knowledge of videography and photography
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website is www.j2made.com. No phone calls.