Senior Account Management
- Graham Media Partners
- Account Management
We’re seeking a senior level marketing professional with at least 5 years of agency and/or in-house experience 60-80k salary plus full paid benefits, work from home 2 days a week, encouraged vacation policy and stay at home if sick policy, bonuses twice a year, raises every 12 months based on performance, etc As part of this role you will be managing your own clients as well as supporting GMP team leads to execute client work. Working with our leadership team, you will help to plan and execute ongoing marketing campaigns and projects for each client. This will involve copywriting, social media content management, event planning, and routine client account administration.
· Account manager for small to mid-size professional services clients
· Developing long-term marketing plans and executing those plans
· Frequent contact with clients: managing approvals of content, scheduling/attending meetings, requesting information, etc.
· Copywriting: Social media, news releases/pitches, websites (pages and blog posts), brochures, flyers, etc.
· Creating and managing content calendars, social media ads, email campaigns, etc
· Working with internal graphic designer to coordinate appropriate imagery for projects
· Compiling client status reports
· Participating in GMP brainstorming sessions and contributing to client strategy and overall planning
· Must be organized, responsive, detail oriented & proactive
· Must be able to write short- and long-form content for print and online materials
· Ability to work well within a small team environment and open office
· Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google/YouTube, Hootsuite, Marketo, etc.
· Knowledge of Buffer, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics is helpful but not required
· REQUIRED: 5+ years of marketing/PR agency experience managing multiple clients/projects
· REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and include writing samples when possible.