Marketing & Production Coordinator
- Little Giant Creative
Little Giant Creative is looking for a Marketing & Production Coordinator!
LGC is a marketing and branding agency that develops custom brand strategies, design collateral, and awareness promotions for our clients. We are also guided by a commitment to social justice and nonprofit-related programming, which seek transformative change in communities by fostering civic engagement, media literacy, and the expansion of economic opportunities, especially for youth and people of color.
We are a small team with many projects and are growing rapidly with clients such as Heineken, vitaminwater, Center City District, Drexel, UPENN, Pipeline, along with our growing nonprofit initiatives. We are looking for an organized individual who is ready for long-term responsibilities and willing to learn and take constructive criticism in a growing agency.
- Marketing & event experience a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, Splash, Basecamp etc a plus
- Savvy with social media platforms and digital engagement strategies
- Excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills
- Proactive, outgoing and reliable with a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, unorthodox (but laid-back) environment
- Extremely detail oriented, and able to juggle a variety of tasks
- Does not think s/he knows everything
- Assist in developing, organizing and executing events for a variety of consumer brands and state & artinstitutions
- Assist with events: On-site project management for day time & night life events (NOT glamorous, includes getting items from storage and merchandising a location, talking to bar managers, breaking down events…all of it!)
- Assist in sourcing vendors for event production
- Assist in pre-contract negotiations with marketing service contractors, consultants and media
- Assist in development of copy for presentations, social media and other marketing content
- Assist in creating and implementing digital media strategies
- Assist with developing new business pitches