- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Minimum 8 years of Experience.
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. partners with leading companies throughout the United States, providing access to highly skilled technology and marketing professionals. Our clients rely on us to connect them with top talent to take on key roles on their innovative project teams. Currently, a client of ours located in Philadelphia is looking for a Marketing Manager.
This role will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will also work closely with the Sales, Product, Operations, Technology & Analytic teams.
This role is an entrepreneurial opportunity for a top talent marketing candidate to create significant marketing growth, own the day to day execution of internal and external marketing processes, and help drive a culture of innovation at a growth company. This role will be based in the Philadelphia metro market and will be a key part of the team in building the company’s footprint in the northeast.
Primary Responsibilities and Outcomes: Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Marketing Program Management
- Ownership of revenue driving tactics, customer acquisition and retention efforts through management of robust marketing programs
- Utilize customer research to inform current/new campaigns across channel communications and new products/services go-to-market strategy
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Full understanding of how to implement digital tactics (SEO/SEM, Content, Email, Social, Web, Apps, Direct, Paid, etc.
- Customer Expertise
- Understand customer behaviors and segmentation needs to align marketing efforts for highest success metrics
- Build product bundles/configuration to expand core business to new channel partners
- Lead new product development marketing efforts and execute launch of direct-to-consumer efforts
- Cross-Functional Team & Vendor Management
- Assess current customer experience and channel partner experience for optimization
- Optimize current online and mobile portal experience
- Lead efforts to drive incremental revenue, customer acquisition and retention efforts through customer experience optimization
- Integrate all new product efforts into current platform
- Manage current providers and lead efforts to innovate within the current offerings
- Source new providers to meet product development needs
- Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Ability to bring new ideas and recommendations to marketing, Product and Analytics group
- Attend industry conferences as needed to build network relationships and represent company
- Understanding of new digital marketing trends and how implementation potential would affect marketing processes and outcomes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing with focus on leading projects and executing across a variety of marketing tactics (SEO/SEM, Content, Email, Social, Web, Apps, Direct, Paid)
- Experience at blue-chip financial services company or partnering with/integrating with mid-market growth companies a plus,
- Experience working in other consumer-focused product categories desired, but not required
- Experience leading marketing projects from initial concept through execution with focus on relaying data-driven results
- Ability to work with and across Sales, Product, Marketing, Data Analytics & Sr. Management efficiently and seamlessly to execute marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entrepreneurial, restless, always looking to drive success and take on more responsibility
- High EQ, ability to understand and navigate among cross-functional roles and relationships
- Strong project management experience and attention to detail, with the ability to collaborate across internal and external teams
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
Resumes to Jeanne Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org