- Temple University
Marketing Manager with Temple University’s Office of Strategic Marketing and Communications:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will assist in marketing planning and audience development for Temple University. The MarketingManager will work closely with members of the Strategic Marketing and Communications team to build a variety of marketing strategies including, but not limited to: enhancing the Temple brand and reputation nationally, increasing alumni engagement, and increasing prospective student awareness and engagement. A successful candidate will have 5-7 years of marketing experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans to advance the university’s strategic priorities
- Collaborate with colleagues to study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify target audiences that align with the University’s strategic goals
- Manage the daily needs and operation of the University’s creative agency of record
- Liaison between the University’s agency and appropriate contacts across the University
- Support institutional quality control efforts to ensure all internal and external facing communications meet brand standards and guidelines
- Provide oversight of assigned marketing initiatives, including marketing and branding consultation, establishing goals and objectives and identifying target audiences.
Contact: Francesca Reynolds, Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org