AH is a professional services firm that specializes in helping non-profit organizations achieve their mission, create value, and advance their causes, industries, and professions. We have six primary service areas: Client Services, Marketing & Communications, Human Resources, Financial Services, Technology Solutions, and Industry Relations.
To be considered for this position, the online application must be submitted, along with an updated resume. All applicable fields on the application are required, including full employment and salary history
AH utilizes Spark Hire, a video interview software, to gain better insight on our candidates. Please use the below link to submit your video interview for review.
AH advances organizations to greatness. Our client partners achieve measurable success in 4 key areas: multi-dimensional growth, engaged and disciplined leadership, intelligent use of technology, and an unwavering commitment to mission.
To be the most innovative and trusted management partner to our client organizations.
In our search for a MarCom Coordinator, we are seeking an individual with passion for marketing and creativity, the ability to learn quickly, and to be a part of AH’s in-house Marketing & Communications (MarCom) team.
AH has been providing management and strategic expertise to professional associations and trade organizations for more than 40 years. In the last 10 years, we have developed an in-house MarCom agency that develops strategy and creates campaigns for our client partners, from membership marketing to lead generation, conference marketing and market research, as well as leading initiatives for AH, on the organizational level. Our MarCom department is looking for an individual with a demonstrated skillset, desire to learn, and experience to help execute plans, grow our digital marketing and content development specialty, understand marketing platforms, conduct research for select client partners, and performing departmental administrative functions.
We offer flexibility, work-life balance, and a highly collaborative environment that values innovation and creative thinking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with MarCom team members and clients to proactively identify and communicate digital marketing trends for both AH staff and client partners
- Support MarCom staff on assigned clients, projects, and departmental responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Deliver data/reports from various digital marketing platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Hubspot, etc.).
- Work with team to coordinate client calls, create project schedules, schedule meetings and presentations, and coordinate and monitor and manage monthly department expenses
- Write professional client-facing emails and reports, take comprehensive notes, and follow-up all meetings with succinct next steps and related documentation
- Manage marketing timelines
- Attend client and internal meetings as appropriate
- Support the development and execution of growth-focused marketing plans for assigned clients and their individual functional areas (e.g., Annual Conference, Membership, Education, Certification) based on scope of work which may include: o Industry, marketing strategy, and tactics research
- Copy and content development, primarily for client-specific paid and organic social media, blogs, websites, emails, media and press outreach
- Develop, manage, and execute social media content calendars for assigned clients.
- Support the management of email marketing campaigns including copy wiring, layout/formatting, targeting, and scheduling.
- Manage ongoing website updates to assigned clients o Manage social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn,
Twitter, Pinterest o Coordinate digital advertising efforts that may include Google AdWords, remarketing, and paid social media
- Work with digital marketing team to coordinate SEO maintenance efforts
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure quality deliverables (e.g., graphic design, copy/content production, video, photography, digital publishing, etc.)
- Proactively stay current on digital media trends and data (to include financial and demographic data) and identify new opportunities
- Champion digital best practices and KPIs
- Provide administrative support for various projects, which include meeting schedules, meeting minutes, and transcription of notes or videos
- Manage projects with our in-house creative team, including creating copy for creative pieces, managing edits, and acting as a liaison between the client partner and creative team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet project deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Email campaign technology knowledge such as Informz, Constant Contact, or iContact
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and PR principles
- A basic to intermediate understanding of Google Analytics and SEO optimization principles
- Business and creative writing skills
- Proofreading skills
- Ability to acquire information and answer questions from teams of managers, members, clients, and public
- Ability to work individually and on self-driven projects
- The desire to solve problems and proactively identify solutions
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
- Creative and innovative
- Experience with conferences or events
- Experience working with or being a part of professional associations/nonprofits/volunteer-led organizations
- Past agency experience
- Comfortable working in a modern open-work environment
- Familiarity with reporting tools, such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Hubspot
- Experience making website updates
- Experience implementing social media advertising campaigns
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of marketing and/or communications experience, especially digital marketing
To be considered for this position, the online application must be submitted, along with an updated resume. All applicable fields on the application are required, including full employment and salary history.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Voluntary Life Insurance – Employee Paid
- AFLAC available
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual, including Early Out Fridays during the summer months
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
Other Benefits of Working at AH:
- Named “Best Place to Work” by Philadelphia Business Journal 7 Times – based on a survey conducted of our employees
- Industry Leader – Most credentialed AMC, and the first AMC to be Customer Service Certified by the Customer Service Institute of America
- Flex schedules
- On-site fitness center, open 24/7
- Gym reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and development opportunities