- AH/Association Headquarters
Association Headquarters is searching for a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate is responsible for all aspects of managing assigned projects. This position reports to the Marketing Project Manager and works closely with other Marketing team members. The Marketing Associate helps manage assigned projects, administrative responsibilities for the Marketing department, development of campaign-specific reports, and management of internal and external Marketing and client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a role model for company values.
- Work with Marketing team members and clients to proactively identify and communicate cutting edge trends related to exceptional professional experiences for both AH staff and client partners.
- Support marketing staff on assigned clients and/or projects.
- Serve as marketing project manager and Director of Marketing Services support for assigned clients and projects:
- Monitor, formulate, and present relevant trends and data (to include financial and demographic data) to Marketing team and/or appropriate team members.
- Work with the team to coordinate client calls, create project schedules, schedule meetings and presentations, and manage ongoing relationships.
- Write client-facing emails, take comprehensive notes, and follow-up all meetings with succinct next steps and related documentation.
- Keep assigned clients and projects on time and on budget.
- Attend client and internal meetings as appropriate.
- Support the development and execution of growth-focused marketing plans for assigned clients and their individual functional areas (e.g., Annual Conference, Membership, Education, Certification) based on scope of work which may include:
- Industry and marketing strategy and tactics research.
- Copy and content development, primarily for client-specific paid and organic social media, blogs, websites, emails, media and press outreach.
- Support the management of email communications using email automation software.
- Manage the process for capturing and converting member prospects.
- Maintain content on the website and members-only forums.
- Manage social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
- Coordinate digital advertising efforts including Google AdWords, Facebook ads.
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate SEO maintenance efforts.
- Implement Marketing project management function- across client, projects and key Marketing service lines. Ensuring projects follow the prescribed project management principles and platform
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure quality deliverables (e.g., graphic design, copy/content production, digital publishing, etc.).
- Compile and analyze data to provide insight on key performance indicators and interpret for future marketing activities
- Execute within established marketing budgets.
- Proactively stay current on digital media trends and identify new opportunities.
- Champion digital best practices and KPls.
Education, Experience and Required Proficiencies
Bachelors degree preferred, high school diploma and minimum three years relevant experience required.
Please visit the Careers page of our website: ahredchair.com to submit your resume and completed application for consideration.