Marketing and Communications Manager
- Temple University
The Marketing and Communications Manager for the Office of International Affairs (OIA) plays a critical role in the planning and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives for International Admissions, International & Student Scholar Services (ISSS), Global Programs, the Confucius Institute, International Student Affairs (ISA), the Office of Executive Leadership Education (OELE), and overseas liaisons (Greater China, South Korea, Taiwan, India). The incumbent will serve as a key contributor to strategic decision-making and planning within the Office of International Affairs aimed at ensuring the best ROI for recruiting and other OIA endeavors. Another essential responsibility will be acting as the lead liaison to the International Admissions unit, bridging any gaps, between recruiting and marketing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of related experience. Experience studying or working abroad. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrated strong planning, project management, organizational and follow up skills.
* Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of constituents.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Relevant marketing, writing and/or design samples.
* Master’s degree.
* High level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
* Familiarity working with a CRM
* Event experience
* Photography and video skills
Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.