Junior Graphic Designer PT
- Punch Media
Philadelphia’s premiere lifestyle public relations and marketing agency, PUNCH Media LLC, is currently seeking a part-time Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in our Old City office.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for assisting our Public Relations and Branding team on a variety of projects. From photography and photo editing skills to social media infographics and illustrations to occasional ad design and newsletter layout, your work will vary across platforms and styles. As you learn and grow, you may be given the opportunity to work on multiple projects and elements of branding. Superior writing skills are important and knowledge of the restaurant industry and an insider’s knowledge of culinary terms and trends is a plus. You will work in a growth environment that values originality and professionalism and where a great attitude and the skills to back it up go a long way.
The ideal candidate must be capable of working 2-3 full days per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Photography and photo editing
• Design and layout
• Social media infographics/illustration
• Attending creative meetings
• $16 /hour
• Graphic Design degree a minimum of 1 year experience.
• Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. After Effects a plus
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask a must
• Ability to receive constructive feedback and criticism
• Portfolio that demonstrates illustration skills, has a strong sense of typography, and includes branding.
Please send a sparkling cover letter, compelling résumé, and a dynamic portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!