Jr. Project Manager
- LevLane Advertising/PR/Interactive
- Project Management
The Jr. Project Manager will lead, document, and manage all assigned Digital, Social, and Creative projects to an agreed schedule, budget and level of quality through a full project life cycle. The role works closely with all departments within the digital practice, to deliver small to medium sized standalone projects and supports the VP, Operations and Account Team with the delivery of more complex work.
Supporting the Account Team, Operations and VP by setting up & managing projects
- Manage project communications at a task level. Understand importance of the detail.
- Produces accurate task-based jobs, timelines and estimates using a designated
Project Management tools.
- Route and manage all agency work assigned in our PM software and ProofHQ ensuring
proper approvals are received.
- Develops daily workload for agency of hot daily projects
- Provides project update reports and status reports ensuring regular communication with
the internal teams.
- Supports the scope of assigned projects, ensuring that all the work that has been scoped and
budgeted can be delivered.
- Retrieves and documents scope detail in robust and effective SOWs.
- Plans, estimates and controls cost for assigned projects ensuring accurate tracking of spend.
- Identifies resource needs on assigned projects, utilizing an accurate understanding of the particulars required to deliver strong strategic, creative, social and digital work.
- Ensures that resources are booked and help prioritize workloads.
- Ensures the identification of risk and mitigation planning for all assigned projects.
- Craft meeting agendas, take detailed meeting notes and distribute.
- Schedule internal, client and vendor meetings for the team
Project Delivery and Closure
- Proactively ‘leans-in’ to enable the delivery of production (creative and digital) work by being a solution focused and available resource who contributes to delivery of great work.
- Provides administrative support to assigned projects as they progress.
- Supports and facilitates creative conceptual exploration and tactical ideation.
- Manages the change management processes for assigned project work.
- Creates regular status reports and communications are produced and distributed for identified stakeholders and resources according to a communications plan.
- Brief production resources (Creative, Tech and QA) on defined work.
- Responsible for engaging and managing external suppliers, from both a procurement and a delivery perspective.
- Tracks all identified work streams in assigned projects to provide up-to-date status,
spend and time-forecast information.
- Ensures that all assigned work undergoes a rigorous quality assurance process.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing/reviews with clients for all production delivered within
- Conducts a lesson learnt reviews upon project completion, utilizing learnings for future projects.
- Partners with Client Service professionals to manage stakeholder needs and expectations throughout the project life cycle.
- Represents the agency through the process of delivery ensuring that decisions that detriment quality or undermine profitability are discussed and approved before being executed.
- Presentation preparation as needed
- Help Operations with new system implementation and roll-out
- Manages pitches for new business in the form of task management of a predefined pitch process.
- Supports with the production of pitch materials (proposals, presentations and ideas).
- Encourages and facilitates team cohesion where possible.
- Previous experience of project management (at least 2 years)
- Experience of working in a digital / creative agency on large multinational accounts (at least 1 years)
- Previous delivery experience of projects such as community management, digital/ social strategy, mobile app development, website development, creative for web and print, app/ games build.
- Experience of at least one project management methodology.
- Detail oriented and a team player.
- Understands sense of urgency in an agency environment. Able to work on many projects and tasks at the same time.
- Computer literate on either Windows or iOS.
- Working knowledge of at least one software tool for the management of each of the following; task management, timeline management, test management, collaboration, budgeting, word processing, presentation delivery.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Understanding of what is required to deliver creative ideas as well as creative production.
- Strong personality able mediate, facilitate and speak-up when required to deliver
assigned project work.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A positive ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude.
- Ability to effectively manages their time and that of others
- Ability to manage a meeting effectively to track and manage actions
- Ability to juggle a varied work load and prioritize effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident enough to ask for clarity when something is not clear. Willingness to learn.
- Understands what it takes to get a job done and willing to think creatively to problem solve.
Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com