JR. Pharma Project Manager
- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
- Project Management
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Currently, a client of ours is looking for a JR. Digital Project Manager.
The JR PM will have demonstrated proficiency managing the full spectrum of digital projects and the skills to take on larger and more complex projects. They must be solution oriented and strategic thinkers able to provide digital thought leadership to the project teams as well as to clients as needed.
PM’s sit at the center of our project teams and must be able to manage and lead diverse groups throughout the course of a project. This will require leadership skills to direct team members and provide the direction and decision making skills to keep projects on course to meet client goals. These same leadership skills will need to be applied to fellow PM’s. Must have Pharma Experience.
• Serves as lead technical producer for a variety of digital projects including but not limited to e-mail programs, banners and site development in a variety of programming languages
• Manages the relationship with internal staff, freelancers and vendors, including designers, web programmers, and Flash developers on identified projects
• Provides account team with input and updates on project scope, schedules, status, internal resource needs and vendor pricing for identified projects
• Works closely with the Creative department to ensure creative execution aligns with specifications for programming and technical requirements
• Manages assigned digital projects from start to finish with a focus on best practices, efficiency, quality and budget
• Educates other departments on digital project best practices, and digital creative and programming rationale
• Participates in client discussions and meetings
• Proactively identifies and recommends improvements in digital practices
Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience required
• 2 to 5 plus years of project management and digital marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital best practices as it relates to e-mail, e-commerce and web based marketing
• Experience managing digital direct response projects such as: micro-sites, banners, sweepstakes, surveys, social marketing and web development
• Database marketing and management experience
• A strong understanding of project management concepts
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
• An understanding of HTML and web page design for optimum performance across all platforms, browsers and email clients
• Knowledge of web technologies and constraints
• Knowledge of web development process, especially design and production processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, etc.
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements
• Ability to work within a team environment across various agency groups: interactive, creative and account services
• Good oral and written communication skills
Email Resume and LinkedIn to: email@example.com