- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Malvern, Pa
Currently, a client of ours is seeking Java Developer that will join their great team.
Among other things, the developer analyzes programming requirements and develops programming specifications from functional requirements. Designs, codes, and implements programs. Provides documentation. May perform unit level testing. Identifies changes, corrections and enhancements to production application or customized programs. May assist with client implementation, work with client’s technical staff, and assist with client training.
• Design, develop and fix defects on client or base products by working on assigned tasks
• Review requirements for accuracy and feasibility escalate to Tech Lead
• Performs peer code reviews, peer design reviews to ensure quality of product
• Communicates up (escalates) to the manager with problems or issues needing resolution or assistance, individual task status.
• Communicates with BA or Tester with questions / concerns
• Assists Tech Lead during technical analysis, requirements gathering, interface designing, prototyping, implementation, and post production support
• Assists in resolving production issues
• 5+ years of Java
• Strong Object Oriented Programming (Java) Experience
• Experience with JEE Stacks (Websphere, Tomcat preferred)
• Experience with Database Modeling, Deployment and Tuning
• Experience using DB2, Oracle and writing simple to complex SQL queries to view data from multiple tables
• Exposure to test Frameworks (eg. Selenium)
• Ability to understand XML Schemas and Webservice WSDL
• Experience with SOA and Integrations using SOAP and REST webservices
• Exposure to enterprise level systems
• Spring framework experience preferred, but not required.
Please Send Resume and LinkedIn Link to:
Jeanne Curran- Director of Operations