Internship – Design
- Mole Street
- Intern - Creative
Mole Street is looking for a creative design intern to join the Mole Street team. The right candidate is able to think outside of the box to develop creative concepts, and user-focused designs across a variety of platforms. The design intern will work directly with the Art Director from concept to completion in order to execute deliverables to the highest standard. The design intern will also work closely with the copywriter intern in order to develop a wide range of creative content such as social media posts, email campaigns, blogs, digital ad concepts, etc. This is a position within the creative department at Mole Street. Please provide a recent resume and portfolio upon submission.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Figma
- Proficient on a Mac operating system
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient with GSuite (Google Slides, Google Docs, etc)
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have experience (or interest) in designing for digital assets
- Photography skills are an added bonus
- Illustration skills are an added bonus
- Working knowledge of WordPress HTML/CSS is an added bonus
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.