In house Account Manager
- blue plate minds
- Account Management
In house Account Manager with Agency experience
12 month Contract in Radnor, PA
Planner – Creative Services
In collaboration with marketing teams the Account Manager reviews, schedules, monitors, and manages the day-to-day workflow of multiple projects with the Creative Services team. The AM assures that creative deliverables are completed on time, within budget and according to client directions. The AM is the central point of contact and is aligned to a specific line of business (LOB). The AM acts as a partner and advocate to facilitate and seamlessly promote LOB requests through project and program execution with marketing managers, resource managers, creative staff and management. As the client facing representative of the Creative Services organization, the AM proactively embodies the mission of providing client-focused creative solutions to stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review/triage of incoming project and program requests via the WorkFront MRM tool assuring alignment of requests and deliverables for all medium types (art and photo search, email, infographics, interactive, photo shoot, PowerPoint, premiums, print, social media, video/audio, and web).
• Apply template schedules to requests and modify as needed to meet deliverables requests.
• Assign resources to projects consulting with resource managers as needed to meet requirements.
• Schedule discovery, kickoff and post mortem meetings with marketing managers and creative staff.
• Monitor all projects and programs to assure on-time delivery engaging with resource managers to assure appropriate resource allocation.
• Manage priorities based on the needs of the LOB and resolve conflicts based on backlogs and resource availability while escalating issues to creative services management as needed.
• Adjust schedules as needed during project/program execution.
• Meet weekly with marketing managers to facilitate advocacy and planning activities.
• Facilitate budget management, time reporting and data analytics collection and reporting
• Provide time and material estimates as requested for all media types.
• Provide guidance on WorkFront processes and conventions to facilitate request processing.
• Develop WorkFront proficiency at the power user level or higher.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines and anticipate scheduling conflicts.
• Proactively and independently gain broader product knowledge of all medium types.
• Exhibit perseverance with a positive attitude and determination in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Suggest and promote process improvements in cooperation with key stakeholders.
• Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and open-minded; exhibit a high level of initiative; work independently and collaboratively to support the LOB.
• Possess highly developed client service skills
• Knowledge of the creative process is a plus.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org