Graphic Design Intern
- Intern - Creative
The Graphic Design intern should exhibit skills in brand identity design, design for web and for print. They are keen on detail and pride themselves on the ability to communicate through their visuals. Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Deadline-oriented, open to critique/improvement, multi-tasker. Please provide samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio when applying.
• Work independently to perform all work related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
• Planning concepts and ideas for projects with graphic design deliverables associated.
• Create artwork for approval purposes, following the direction of the supervisor and Account Executive, and output according to Cohere standards.
• Demonstrate continued value in the advancement of Cohere’s brand, processes and workplace.
• Intermediate design for web, basic HTML functionality including websites, newsletters, social media account profiles and more.
• Paying close attention to detail in order to minimize errors and client communication.
• Follow all instructions, directions and edits instructed by the immediate supervisor and Creative Director.