Graphic Design Intern
- Tag Strategies
- Intern - Creative
Award-winning CC brand development agency is currently seeking an intern to assist the creative services team during the spring 2018 semester.
Qualified candidates will possess solid design skills, have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark Express. Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is a plus. Candidate must also have the ability to take direction well, work independently, be able to quickly and effectively complete tasks, and be able to work well with our team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
During the course of the semester, under the close supervision of our art director and graphic designer, you will learn:
- How we brainstorm on projects and campaigns
- How to assist the account services team with new business proposals
- How to research products and services to better understand projects
- How to create illustrations/graphics for layouts
- How to create production ready files for print and web
- How to write blogs
- File management
- How we work with vendors
- How we order supplies
- How we create content for social media
- How we assemble promotions
- and much more!
The position requires 2-3 days a week but hours flexible. (Ideal candidate is available 2 full days 10am-5pm or 3 days a week if fewer hours each day.) Tag reimburses for travel and lunch up to $15 a day.
If you possess the above plus passion for detail, dedication and common sense, please send us a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our team. EOE. Send resumes to email@example.com.