Front-End Web Developer
- Web Development
beMarketing is an award-winning advertising agency located in the Philadelphia Suburbs. beMarketing services small, medium and top brands in maximizing their reach and bottom line through integrated marketing solutions. We are currently seeking a Front-End web developer.
The Website Developer is responsible for the development and design of client websites. In regard to web work, the developer will create site mockups, sitemaps, design, develop, test and deliver websites and their components. The Website Developer is to utilize best practices and design methods in the current web space to create rich project delivery.
- Draft site mock-ups and sitemaps for clients to approve before building out sites
- Websites through CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Manage client websites with content updates
- Integrate reporting tools through website and create monthly reports
- Attend various events as a beMarketing representative
- Compatibility to develop cross platform applications
- Knowledge of User Experience Web Design
- Special assignments as needed
- 2+ years experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Candidate will have an understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing user experience.
- Proficient in computer software programs with a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to hand code HTML, CSS, and SCSS
- BS / BA university degree a plus but not required
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments.
- Intermediate experience with PHP a plus (not required)
To apply, please respond to: email@example.com