Front End Developer
As the Front-end Developer, you will help us bring our collaborative ideas to life.
We are a growing company, offering many opportunities for advancement. At Merz, we also believe that it is important to give back and help make our community a better place. We are fortunate to be in a position in which we can do pro bono work, community service projects, and support those in need through food and gift donations during the holidays.
- Developing and Deploying new websites for clients.
- Writing reusable code for future use.
- Translating beautifully designed templates into HTML coded emails for campaigns.
- Managing web edits and building pages in WordPress.
- Creating animated HTML5 web banners.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for client campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BFA Preferred).
- 1-2 years agency experience a must.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Google Tag Manager experience a plus.
- Ability to work out of our West Chester office full time.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Weekly team lunches and other group events.