Front end Developer
- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Type: Contract to Full Time
Currently, a client of ours is looking for a talented Front End Developer to join their growing marketing agency. Managed by industry veterans, this role will work closely with talented tech & design professionals across a wide array of leading technologies. Potential ability to work remotely.
Come join a unique, exciting, and growing digital marketing agency. If you like making a difference for clients, care deeply about your work, and want to have an immediate impact on a growing company then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a seasoned web developer with strong WordPress and front-end experience ready to roll up their sleeves and lead web development efforts, both as sole developer and in coordinating with additional partner staff.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have a passion for building innovative, user-friendly and responsive website experiences. You must also be able to help conceptualize and develop digital communications and rich media; including but not limited to: banners, microsites, landing pages, email campaigns and applications.
You will work from website concept to completion and interface with internal teams as well as client staff occasionally, developing and maintaining websites, primarily in WordPress. You will be skilled at project management, organization, client communication, website development and responsive design.
- Develop responsive WordPress websites, both from scratch and theme based.
- Develop and maintain landing pages, emails and custom websites.
- Ability to customize WordPress themes
- Optimize websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with best SEO principles.
- Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline the development cycle.
- Comfortable with continuous development principles and related systems – Bitbucket, Git, Jira
- Deploy and launch websites
- Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Provide input to help improve site usability, interface design, architecture, layout and content.
- Provide support for ongoing maintenance of existing websites.
- Collaborate with design and user experience staff regularly in identifying areas for improvement with user experience and design, keeping Client goals and budgets in mind.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with XDS staff in providing project statuses, setting expectations, answering questions, etc.
- Report, track and fix website bugs.
- 3-5 years in web development.
- Knowledge of the best practices and limitations of web design (layout widths, typography, image optimization, etc.).
- Capable of taking pixel perfect Photoshop artwork and developing into HTML and CSS.
- Experience with dynamic or database driven websites.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), including extensive knowledge of WordPress.
- Up to date with new CSS3 and HTML5 techniques.
- Extensive experience with responsive and mobile design techniques.
- Experience debugging cross-browser issues and troubleshooting development complications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience creating WordPress PHP & HTML templates.
- Experience with API integrations.
- Comfortable with Google analytics, both in implementing tagging and understanding performance metrics.
- Solid understanding of Pharma and Healthcare web design constraints and requirements a big plus.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Hubspot, Mailcimp, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and/or Marketo a big plus.
- Previous agency experience a big plus.
Email Resume and LinkedIn to: email@example.com