Freelance Content Creator
- ChatterBlast Media
ChatterBlast is looking for a social-savvy freelance content creator to produce quality, original, informative, and often out-of-the-box marketing content. This role focuses primarily on developing engaging written content for our diverse and expanding list of clients.
An ideal candidate has a background in writing/journalism/English and would be able to make part-time appearances in our Center City office for brainstorms, check-ins, etc.
Prepare to write. A lot. And to work as a member of our team to play a significant role in concepting new and exciting ideas for content.
● Produce quality social copy and blog content based on online research from credible sources and internal style guidelines
● Produce clean content under deadlines
● Work with editors and creative director to determine client needs and enact strategies to meet those needs
● Quality assurance across all accounts touched
● Extreme attention to detail and impeccable grammar
● Ability to work on multiple accounts across specialties, and develop engaging content based on editorial calendars
● Strong social media copywriting ability
● Strong storytelling background
● Degree (or close to completion of degree) in journalism, English, or related fields
● Strong communication skills
If you’re the person for this gig – great!
Please send a resume and 2-3 of your finest writing samples to email@example.com.