|Do you want to be a part of a sales team that identifies and develops digital marketing opportunities; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; works with senior sellers to close business; assists your team in building client relationships and works collectively to meet your team’s goals? Then, act now to join our growing, iHeartMedia team. We are solution providers utilizing radio, digital, mobile, station events and promotions for local, regional and national clients.
Why work here?
• Positive and productive work environment
• We breed success
• Independence to create your best work flow
• It’s fun being a creative problem solver
• Room for growth and promotion within our team
- Collaborates, assists and works with Account Executives and Digital Sales Manager to create digital marketing plans for business owners and agencies
- Responsible for all digital ad trafficking (social outlets, targeted audio, and SLATE partners)
- Work with SLATE partners for RFP process
- Take avails/plans and put them into client facing documents
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory
- Executes the back end communication necessary to start and see a digital campaign thru completion
- Monitor campaigns to ensure impression levels are being met
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 year experience in a sales or digital support role
Bala Cynwyd, PA: 111 Presidential Boulevard, Suite 100, 19004
Please click here to apply for this job.
|Apply Online URL: