Digital Media Manager
DDCworks is looking for a Digital Media Manager responsible for implementation,
optimization and reporting of all digital media campaigns in the agency. This
includes management of the agency’s ad server, marketing automation and social
media advertising channels. The ideal candidate needs to be extremely organized
and analytical while also understanding the creative concepts of each client.
• Ownership of client’s digital customer journey map using marketing
• Management of agency’s digital ad server, DoubleClick.
• Creation and daily optimization for programmatic, social and automated
digital advertising campaigns.
• Monitor client KPI’s and goals on a regular basis and provide monthly
reports and recommendations to increase conversions.
• Develop digital tagging strategies for clients.
• Coordinate with client IT teams for implementation and testing of advertising
• Management of clients’ Google Analytics. Work with internal team to
create actionable dashboards off 3rd party data sources.
• Work with strategic agency partners on SEM and SEO strategy.
• Traffic advertisements when needed.
• 3+ years experience in digital media at an agency or brand in a similar
• Previous experience using marketing automation platforms, an ad server,
and producing reports on digital advertising.
o Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DMP’s & Programmatic
DSP’s a plus.
• Experience developing advertising tagging strategies and working with IT
teams to implement.
o Google Tag Manager experience a plus
• Exposure to SEM and SEO campaigns in the past with the ability to make
recommendations on keywords, landing pages and ads.
Send resume to: email@example.com