Digital Marketing Mgr/ Social Media Coordinator
- 15 Minutes Inc.
- Digital Marketing
Primary responsibilities: Social Media Content Creation and Coordination; Digital Media Advertising Buyer
“15 Minutes” Inc. – Brand, Special Event and Cause-Related Marketing Agency providing full-service Advertising/ Public Relations/Event Marketing/Influencer and Social Marketing/ Multi-Media Content Creation 15minutesinc.com
Position overview: Seeking ambitious professional with excellent communication, time and budget management, and digital design and writing skills for full-time position with flexible hours. Opportunity for growth within progressive boutique agency.
Involvement in many facets of the marketing services we provide. In addition to contributing to brave new ideas and marketing visions, he/she will work on a range of social media accounts and advertising for consumer facing events, national and regional companies and organizations, including but not limited to: The National Dog Show, Calico, Dining Out For Life hosted by Subaru, Greater Philadelphia Boat Expo, Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center, Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, Alliance for Watershed Education of the Delaware River, and various philanthropic endeavors.
- Research, write and design digital content and manage social media accounts for multiple client/brand platforms
- Monitor social media traffic and engage with audiences as appropriate
- Optimize and manage budgets allocated for social media advertising
- Minimum of three years of related industry experience
- Must have excellent written communication skills and understanding of content strategy to ensure effective, grammatically correct, public-facing social media
- Proficiency in Social Media management and scheduling tools, Ads Manager platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and Microsoft and Adobe creative suites (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Capable of juggling a range of projects to meet goals and timelines
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexible hours and remote working capabilities
- Interest in Environmental and LGBT issues; Must love dogs!
Please send recent resume, references, and salary requirements to: Nancy Becker, President “15 Minutes Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org