Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing
Full-Time: Salary + benefits Location: Blue Bell, PA
beMarketing is an advertising agency located in the Philadelphia Suburbs. beMarketing services small,
medium and top brands in maximizing their reach and bottom line through integrated marketing solutions.
Recipient of Philadelphia Top 100’s fastest growing privately held companies three years in a row, we’re
proud to be growing our team and leading businesses’ marketing efforts! We are currently seeking a Search
The Digital Marketing Manager ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who can think on the go but
pay attention and follow specific detailed instructions. The Digital Marketing Manager will be working closely
with the Search Team, Account Executives, Content Team and our Creative Services team to optimize each of
the clients’ online marketing programs.
● Understand each of our client’s brand strategy and marketing goals, analyzing where they may need
support from us to lift their digital marketing impact.
● Execute strategic and tactical digital marketing plans for each of our clients and lead the conversion
conversation with them to explore ROI reporting/tactics.
● Identify new algorithms and trends and optimize spend and performance based on such.
● Reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI).
Review reports internally and externally and make recommendations on necessary adjustments to
● Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and
touchpoints, specifically web and mobile.
● Keep up to date on emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
● Perform SEO/SEM optimization and maintain SEO/SEM accounts
● Participate and lead calls with customers
● Oversee search marketing onboarding of each new client within search department
● Conduct regular calls and meetings with both internal teams and clients
● Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field
● Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
● Proficient with a range of online marketing tactics, including SEO/SEM, PPC, retargeting, email and
database marketing, and social media
● Experience managing and editing content on websites, landing pages, microsites, blogs, social sites
● Experience with Maximizing Digital presence and growth for eCommerce brands
● Must be Google AdWords certified with a minimum of 3 specialties
● Must be Google Analytics Certified
● Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
● Ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
● Capability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong prioritization and time-management skills
● The ability to solve problems and get results
● An open decision-making process that welcomes input from others
● An overall positive disposition
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .