Digital Content Producer
Univision Local Media is looking to add a creative Digital Content Producer to join our growing team. This position will be reporting to the News Director, support in the growth of our digital audiences and will also function as a subject matter expert on the planning and execution of content audience growth initiatives. The Digital Content Producer will be embedded within our Newsroom and work directly with newsroom staff to create, edit, publish, optimize, distribute and promote Univision linear and nonlinear content, with the ultimate view of growing audience and share.
Key Accountabilities & Authority:
- Responsible for the production of digital content for station(s).
- Publishes content on multiple digital platforms, including mobile and online and social networks.
- Repurposes existing content and may create new content. Creates, edits, publishes and manages a full range of content.
- Creates content that is aligned with and enhances station brand; may create new content.
- Demonstrates results for the application of innovative and creative approaches to drive audience loyalty.
- This role is also accountable for building capability within the newsrooms to think and act digitally, generating engaging, compelling and timely content that will result in an increase of our digital footprint and ultimately in a growing audience and market share.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/BA Degree in Media, Communications or Marketing
- Proficiency in SEO, SEM, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite (Preferred)
- 3 years’ progressive experience in digital media content and audience growth
- 1-3 years’ experience building and managing multiple channels, optimization and best practices
- Bilingual with the ability to write in English and Spanish
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to work varied schedules, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach and sit for up to (8) hours.
FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO APPLY: