Digital Content Creator
- Boom Visibility
The Position: We are seeking a content writer to join our team. This position will involve a lot of writing and other various tasks like signing up for company profiles on behalf of our clients, creating content for websites, updating websites, and more writing. HTML/CSS or design skills are a plus but not a requirement. This is an entry level job that may grow into a digital marketing coordinator position.
- Craft clean, crisp copy (alliterations are always awesome).
- Write blog posts, articles, press releases, and other content for the web.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Interview clients for content pieces.
- Communicate with clients to report on updates and website analytics.
- Create and manage directory listings for clients on sites like Google & Yelp.
- Work with clients on reputation management and responding to customer reviews.
Requirements & Skills
- Good overall computer skills.
- Strong writing, research, and organizational skills.
- Experience managing social media pages for businesses.
- Experience working on websites.
- Project management skills and ability to set and keep deadlines.
- Should feel comfortable with pulling numbers and reporting from Google Analytics.
- Should have a passion for learning and writing about a variety of topics since we work with a range of businesses.
- Knowledge of Google Docs, HTML/CSS, WordPress, web design, graphic design, SEO and other forms of search marketing are all a plus, but not required.
Email a cover letter and resume to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org