Location: Princeton, NJ
Who we’re looking for
An Interactive Designer who has the combination of technical expertise and attention to detail to bring creative ideas to life. Whether it is color, typography, or usability, you are always striving for the perfect balance. Brand guidelines are your friend—from developing them to ensuring they’re consistently followed in each and every project you touch.
• Design for online as well as offline mediums (web, social media, mobile, and print)
• Help get projects from concept phase through to final release
• Develop and uphold brand standards and style guidelines
• Collaborate with art directors and copywriters
• Complete revisions based on client feedback
• Be part of new business pitches
• Manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively under strict timelines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years work experience
• Portfolio of your work
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to work as part of team
• General to advanced knowledge of User Experience
• Pharmaceutical marketing experience (a plus)
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
1. Ideas power everything
2. We’re Better Together
3. We’ll figure it out
4. Complexity can be managed
5. It only counts if we deliver
6. Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
To apply for this role, please use the link below: