- Intern - Creative
The Design Intern should exhibit skills in brand identity design, design for web, and design for print. You should have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the ability to communicate through visuals. You are driven, open to critique and improvement, and able to multi-task. Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop are required.
• Planning concepts and ideas for projects with graphic design deliverables associated.
• Create artwork for approval purposes, following the direction of the supervisor and account executive, and output according to Cohere standards.
• Design for digital deliverables, including websites, newsletters, social media account profiles, and more.
• Demonstrate continued value in the advancement of Cohere’s brand, processes, and workplace.
• At the guidance of supervisors, you may handle print vendor communication, preparing files for print and managing the print vendor relationships.