- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
DATA SCIENTIST FOR IN-HOUSE DIGITAL BRAND TEAM
Location: Great Philadelphia Area
The Data Scientist position is a newly created, full time role responsible for leading and creating the company’s predictive analytics team. In this role you must have the ability and expertise to partner with the CMO in creating the vision, plan & execution of all marketing and business data for the company.
- Understanding and experience in marketing/business environment with real-world examples of how your skills increased business results/marketing engagement activities
- Conducting end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentation
- Building and prototyping analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale
- Comfortable making product recommendations (e.g. cross-platform analysis, behavior analysis, feature analysis, engagement/churn, cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Has proven research and analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of digital products
- Can work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for design and assess improvements to data technology
- MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, bioinformatics, economics, computational biology, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. (e.g., as an engineer / data scientist / computational social scientist / Behavior Scientists / etc.).
- Strong Experience in data science in writing code in SQL & Python (Scala, Unix)
Please Send Resume and LinkedIn Link to:
Jeanne Curran- Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org