- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Salary: Open / DOE
The Data Scientist position is a newly created, full time role responsible for leading and creating the company’s predictive analytics team.
- Conducting end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentation
- Building and prototyping analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale
- Comfortable making product recommendations (e.g. cross-platform analysis, behavior analysis, feature analysis, engagement/churn, cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Has proven research and analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of digital products
- Can work closely with engineers to identify opportunities for design and assess improvements to data technology
- MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, bioinformatics, economics, computational biology, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. (e.g., as an engineer / data scientist / computational social scientist / Behavior Scientists / etc.).
- Strong Experience in data science in writing code in SQL & Python (Scala, Unix)
Please Send Resume and LinkedIn Link to:
Jeanne Curran- Director of Operations