- Garfield Group
- Intern - Creative
Do you love words? We sure do — and we’re looking for a copy intern who can use said words to shock, awe, and make our clients shine. Meanwhile, you’ll be learning to showcasing your talents in campaigns, brand messaging, email marketing, social media, and more.
If you’re a copy chameleon who can slip into two, three, or 30 different brand voices and make your writing vault off the page, keep reading.
- Learn to write advertising copy and self-edit
- Use proper grammar, spelling, and AP style (Yes, we’re rebels who still use Oxford commas whenever possible. One day, AP will catch up with us.)
- Learn to recognize and replicate different brand voices
- Conduct research needed to move a project forward
- Create original content for both internal projects and external client accounts
- Develop a baller portfolio for future career pursuits
- Work independently, and play well with others
- Communicate effectively — on paper and in person.
- Use critique to fuel your growth as a writer. (Don’t fall apart if we replace your en dash with an em dash.)
- And most of all, challenge yourself to be creative and fun.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Links to your samples, portfolio, website and/or social media are also encouraged!