- At Media
- Intern - Creative
The Copywriting Intern should exhibit skills in creative writing, editing, brainstorming, content creation and enthusiasm for branding. The candidate pays a great deal of attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, deadline-oriented, open to critique, willingness to improve, ability to multi-task and follow directions. Intermediate experience with Adobe Illustrator recommended. Please provide samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio when applying.
• Working independently to perform all work related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
• Following the direction of supervisors and At Media policies, procedures to complete tasks meeting quality standards.
• Edit and add value to all copy for campaigns, brand messaging, email marketing, social media and more.
• Create blog posts for At Media and client accounts
• Assist in the development of creative messaging; taglines, missions, vision statements, brand personality and more
• Actively contributing to the development of marketing plans, brand concepts and other creative client needs.
• Assisting with At Media public relations efforts
• Assist in the creation of content for social media accounts across multiple platforms and industries
• Conduct research independently to learn about industry trends