- Intern - Creative
We need a good writer…who’s damn excited about creating some kick-ass, purpose-driven, compelling and creative work. We’re looking for a creative copywriter intern to help us concept and produce strategic, compelling and innovative ideas.
You will have the opportunity to be hands on with our strategists and designers to brainstorm and shape executions, jump into our creative brainstorms, and take ownership of your own projects – working directly with clients. We expect you to energetically engage in the concept-creation process, work collaboratively with designers, account managers and strategists, and assume individual responsibility for deadlines and paying attention to the tiniest of details.
- Participate enthusiastically and productively in group sessions
- Be mindful of briefs and mandatories
- Willingness to learn, adapt and grow and maintain an openness to new techniques and processes
- Be the impenetrable point person for all thing’s grammar, spelling, editing, proofing.
- Researching key demographics, various industries and competition with curiosity and the utmost attention.
- A portfolio or collection of recent work showcasing conceptual chops and copywriting abilities.
- A solid understanding of writing for the digital space, brand guidelines and scripts.
- Attention to time, organization and details.
- A minimum of 20 hrs/ week availability.
- 0-1 year’s experience.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org