- Garfield Group
- Intern - Creative
Do you love words? We sure do — and we’re looking for a copy intern for the 2019 summer internship program who can use said words to shock, awe, and make our clients shine. Meanwhile, you’ll be learning to showcase your talents in campaigns, brand messaging, email marketing, social media, and more.
- Learn to write advertising copy and self-edit
- Learn to recognize and replicate different brand voices
- Conduct research needed to move a project forward
- Create original content for both internal projects and external client accounts
- Develop a baller portfolio for future career pursuits
- Join client kick-off meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Add your ideas to major client campaigns
- Work directly with and get advice from the Creative Director
- Currently enrolled in a College or University-priority will be given to candidates graduating Spring 2020.
- Pursuing a degree in Creative Writing, Communications, Advertising/Marketing or other creative field.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week of in-office work.
- Communicate effectively — on paper and in person.
- Use critique to fuel your growth as a writer. (Don’t fall apart if we replace your en dash with an em dash.)