The Copy Supervisor will partner with an Art Supervisor to develop stellar creative for key agency accounts. You will lead the development of all copy initiatives for your accounts and supervise copywriters on your teams. You will also partner with the account management team to ensure all client needs are being met and deliverables are impactful and on strategy. The position will require frequent client interaction, attendance at client presentations (travel required), and possible attendance at medical/legal review meetings.
- Partner with Art Supervisor to turn critical strategic analysis into viable creative concepts. Demonstrate a level of creative sophistication that exceeds industry standards
- Write effective promotional copy for assigned brands
- Supervise and mentor junior copy staff
- Be familiar with editorial process and OPDP requirements for promotional collateral.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories and regulatory requirements
- Participate in strategic promotional planning for assigned brands
- Present concepts and promotional materials both internally and to clients, as needed
- Read and interpret clinical data and translate it into compelling promotional copy
- Assist in preparation of new business presentations
- Must possess solid presentation skills, demonstrating thorough understanding of subject matter. Has the ability to persuade based on scientific acumen, a solid grasp of therapeutic category, the brand’s challenges, and the personalities involved
- Strong mentoring and supervisory skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide insightful and creative interpretation of product research
- Ability to provide sound analysis of clinical data
- Ability to conduct PubMed searches
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- BA/BS, with coursework emphasis in humanities, English, advertising, or a science
- 7+ years of experience in pharmaceutical advertising copy writing
- Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce a variety of pharmaceutical promotional materials, in digital and print media
- Specialty therapeutic and/or medical device category experience helpful
For more info and to apply: http://bit.ly/2qKF8E3