Copy Intern Summer 2017
- Intern - Creative
We know that you could spend your summer lounging by a pool, working on your tan. OR you could spend your summer learning the ins and outs of healthcare marketing and advertising. We may not have a pool, but we do have…
- Free snacks and beverages
- A bunch of talented Copywriters and Copy Supervisors you’ll learn from
- Opportunities to work on creative and strategic pharma marketing materials for rare and orphan disease
If you’re a current student or recent graduate with coursework emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism or Copywriting and are looking to start your copywriting for pharma advertising career, then we want to hear from you.
Things you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the creative team in concept development and writing copy for client assignments, including print advertising, brochures, banner ads, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Attending creative meetings as required by Copy Supervisor and/or creative team
- Working collaboratively with members of creative and core departments
- Providing fresh and insightful ideas
You should also have these skills:
- Proficiency in Mac products
- Demonstrated project work (school or job) writing copy for advertising or marketing subjects
- The ability to communicate with coworkers in a clear and professional manner
- A motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and adapt
Fine print: Dudnyk interns typically work between 20 and 30 hours per week, and earn between $10 and $12/hour.
Apply to: http://bit.ly/2nG2PX5