- AH/Association Headquarters
- Content Writer
Association Headquarters is searching for a Content Writer. The Content Writer is responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling content, including long- and short-form articles, website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and more. The Content Writer must be comfortable writing and researching confidently, and on deadline, for clients whose industries span medical, business, marketing, and various aspects of the trades. This role is responsible for adding value by actively engaging client partners, volunteers, colleagues, and stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice across varying organizations. Additional responsibilities may include analyzing marketing and readership metrics and collaborating across departments to achieve desired goals. The Copywriter reports to the Director of Content & Creative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather information on assigned topics, including sourcing subject matter experts and credible references
- Check sources and references provided by third parties
- Develop original, thought-provoking content for a diverse audience across multiple media platforms
- Copywrite for video, print, and digital advertising
- Incorporate SEO elements into written copy
- Edit and proofread all written material prior to submission
Education, Experience and Required Proficiencies
Bachelors degree preferred, high school diploma required.
Please visit the Careers page of our website: ahredchair.com to submit your resume and completed application for consideration.