- Eastern Standard
The Content Strategist will conduct foundational and behavioral research, develop a clear content strategy, assess and plan information architecture, and work with the design team to develop UX/UX strategies. They will communicate all work clearly to the strategy team members and leadership team as well as relevant designers and developers. They will help ensure that the products we build meet the objectives established with the client, are usable, organized, and meaningful. They will create strategies that account for client’s vision, while championing innovative ideas that increase value for their business/organization and users.
- Work with Lead Designer and Producers to conduct stakeholder discovery and user research
- Gather business requirements and user insights through surveys, user tests, and interviews
- Perform content audits and competitor site analysis
- Analyze data from Google Analytics, FullStory, Hotjar, and similar user data tools
- Gather and analyze research results, and synthesize the findings, identifying opportunities and issues, and recommend solutions that meet the client objectives, demonstrate a level of excellence, and may be achieved within budget
- Craft high-level content strategy recommendations
- Demonstrate user journeys through journey mapping
- Document taxonomy, field-mapping, and or content requirements where needed
- Provide high-level sitemap and wireframes or work with designers as appropriate to translate strategic recommendations into wireframes and documentation that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with designers on design strategy and visual design application for projects.
- Ensure that work is reviewed, when appropriate, by other team members, including Lead Designer for high-level feedback
- Have a strong understanding of web design systems and help create a standardized toolbox of components to draw from
- Be involved in local UX community and pursue engagement of current dialogue and new practices
What We Provide:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Simple IRA with employer matching
- Health & dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Profit sharing/bonus program
- Individual recognition bonuses
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance policy
- Long-term disability policy
- (Healthcare) Flexible spending account
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns (free lunch and a learning topic chosen by team members)
- Fully stocked drink fridge
- Company-sponsored outings and events
- Company-paid conferences
- Company-paid professional development opportunities
- Hosted community meetups
- Blog post opportunities (writing opportunities)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discount program through various retailers
- Employee birthday celebrations
- Casual, collaborative, and creative work environment
Sound like a fit?
If this opportunity sounds like a fit, please send an email to jobs [at] easternstandard [dot] com with “Content Strategist – Full Time” in the subject line. Include a brief statement about why you are interested in this position and a résumé in PDF format. Any submission sent without these elements will not be considered.