Content Development Intern
- 4x3, LLC
- Intern - Digital
Digital Marketing, Social Media, Intern
Location: Ardmore, PA
4×3, a digital agency located in Ardmore, PA has a Content Assistant internship available for the Summer of 2017.
The intern would be responsible for working directly with the content manager to create and implement marketing strategies: including original web content, social media campaigns, and writing newsletters. The individual in this position participates in branding discussions and assists in initial website content development as needed.
This is a paid internship‚ minimum of 15 hours a week.
Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree or pursuing degree in marketing, communications, English program or related field. Working knowledge of managing professional social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), familiar with Google Analytics, Hootsuite a plus.
• Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Significant Self-Motivation
• Ability to Multitask, Prioritize & Organize
• Excellent Writing Skills (Pertaining to Social Media, Blog, etc.)
• Interest in Graphic Design, Website Development, and Marketing
• Pending Bachelors Degree or Degree in Communication or related field
• Previous experience with SEO, Drupal CMS, and copywriting a plus
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Amy Siano at amysiano@4×3.net.