Communications Specialist II (Digital Designer)
- University of Delaware
The University Of Delaware, Newark, DE
At the University of Delaware, our students and faculty are on the vanguard, pushing boundaries, making discoveries and learning more than ever imaginable. The efforts of the Office of Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) seek to engage thousands of individuals to shape our future and raise funds for several institutional priorities including The Biden Institute, Graduate Education, Athletics Facilities, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
The Communications Specialist II (Digital Designer) has oversight and responsibility for designing and producing creative communications across all digital platforms for both internal and external audiences to enhance development and alumni relations strategies with a primary goal of increasing donor giving at the University of Delaware.
- Designs and oversees the implementation of original graphic messaging across all digital channels designed to increase donor giving. Responsible for initiating strategies and creative concepts; publishes and maintains useful and compelling digital content
- Executes the redesign of the DAR website using the Adobe Experience Manager platform. Creates content, executes updates to all layers within the site, and oversees administrative privileges to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and practices.
- Manages design projects from concept to completion for both print and digital projects for internal DAR clients including Alumni Engagement, Development, Donor Relations, Gift Planning and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in interactive design, communications marketing or related field with at least 3 years of digital communications related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Writing, producing and editing experience as well as effective web authoring skills and familiarity with a wide range of web 2.0 applications.
- Well-versed in utilizing content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager and WordPress);
To Apply: Please visit the UDJOBS website at http://www.udel.edu/udjobs Job ID 106378 .
The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html.