Client Strategy Associate
We’re looking for a digital marketer passionate about supporting and growing client relationships. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of agency experience, is comfortable in direct, day-to-day contact with clients.
Accustomed to working closely with internal teams, and feels very at home in digital. Ecommerce experience is a huge plus.
Our new teammate will be working with a talented internal team to support solutions that leverage sites, apps, email, social, search, display, video, and more.
- Develops a deep knowledge of client businesses and their markets
- Builds trust and rapport, working hard to become an expert partner for clients
- Maintains frequent communication with clients, driving agendas, meetings, and status calls
- Helps author and organize presentations and proposals
- Ensures effective campaign management, optimization, and performance tracking
- Maintains accurate records of client budgets, specific channel investments, shifts and reallocations
- Reviews materials such as media plans, ad creative, and reporting
- Minimum 2 years experience in roles of a similar nature (e.g., digital account management)
- Ability to work with a diverse, eclectic team of strategists, writers, designers, media mavens, and technologists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage internally and externally in facilitating a seamless marriage of client needs to agency solutions
- Strong organization and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Digital marketing and advertising experience including analysis
Send resumes to email@example.com.