Branding & Graphic Design Internship
- Cashman Associates
- Intern - Creative
Branding & Graphic Design Internship (Summer Term)
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education. Keystone elements of the internship experience include a team strategy development project, end of term resume reviews, group one-on-one sessions with each member of the staff including the CEO, and more.
- Assist in the creation of graphics & design layouts for 25+ high profile clients including invitations, email marketing, signage, logo development and brand portfolios.
- Assist the Brand Manager in managing internal marketing outlets such as monthly newsletter, email blasts, company website.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer & Brand Manager to develop strategic design solutions.
- Assist in research & development including the creative brief process, concept moodboards, and competitive analyses.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Alex Coll at email@example.com. A stipend is available for the appropriate candidate.