WPHL, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for an Associate Producer to work in our Philadelphia newsroom.
The Associate Producer must possess strong news writing and video editing skills, and be ready to take on a challenging new opportunity! This role will excel under tight deadlines and satisfy tasks assigned to them by producers and managers.
We’re seeking someone with experience in a television newsroom. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge of newsroom software
• Knowledge of web posting software
• Strong research skills, including online research using various search engines
• Ability to stay current with national and local news/weather
• Knowledge of engaging on social media
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Demonstrate leadership through training and mentoring less experienced staff members; guide others to get the desired outcome
• Ability to remain positive and foster a positive work environment; work well with co-workers
• Edit video and audio on industry standard equipment
• Build graphics and use effectively in shows
Equal Employment Opportunity
For full details and to apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER