Associate Creative Director (Copy), Freelance
- Discovery USA
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight(s) and creative inspiration.
- Assign creative teams that are best suited for the challenge and able to handle the project based on their workload.
- Evaluating concepts, copy and art, at pre-determined points and providing direction prior to review by account management.
- Set high creative standards leading to a body of work consistently recognized as on-strategy for client and unique to the healthcare sector.
- Ensure creative presentation meets highest professional standards.
- Provide creative thought-leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellows creatives as well as project and account management to deliver client’s vision
- Provide creative direction as well as developmental support to team members
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Minimum of 8 years’ agency experience in copywriting.
- Has managed a creative team of copywriters within an agency.
- Professional Pharma/healthcare experience
- A proven track record of creative ability and judgment
- Demonstrated leadership and understanding of the responsibilities of an upper management position
Please send resumes and portfolios to Samantha.Miroballi@discoveryworldwide.com