Assistant Media Planner
- Stream Companies
Stream Companies is a growing, full-service ad agency looking for additional Assistant Media Planners/Buyers interested in pursuing a marketing career. This position will assist with the execution and management of media campaigns, as well as prepare campaign performance reports and analysis. The ideal candidates for the positions must be highly detail-oriented with communication and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the media team with day-to-day operations, including media research and analysis, planning, buying, campaign administration and reporting.
- Interact with external business partners regarding client media activity, such as assembly of insertion orders, billing and reports.
- Negotiate with sales representatives from media partners.
- Assist in the development of competitive analysis, including the gathering of competitive data and incorporating the data into comprehensive charts.
- Prepare and update client media recommendations, media calendars & vendor partner orders.
- Create presentations on media opportunities to be presented to client.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications with experience developing spreadsheets and managing large amounts of data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with attention to details, deadlines, budgets and timelines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, actively seeking opportunities to help other team members
- Energetic, organized and has ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Link to apply: