Assistant Media Planner
- Koncordia Group
- Media Planning
For more than a decade, we’ve helped our client’s position themselves strategically and creatively through integrated communications that result in more meaningful brands. We are a full-service, multi-disciplinary agency with expertise in marketing, communications, technology and analytics. We offer the complete integration and management of services under one roof—in all media, and with a depth of experience in a number of business categories. We serve clients regionally, nationally and globally.
- The media planner’s core responsibility is to facilitate the execution and management of all media programs and to assist in preparing campaign performance reports and analysis.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and analytic skills
- Experience managing traditional and online campaigns across variety of vendors
- Experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
- Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Work closely with Media Director to develop and maintain media plans
- Manage creative trafficking process; including creating and developing tags
- Facilitate timely and accurate campaign launches including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with media/account teams and media vendors
- Analyze data to provide client with recommendations for optimizations
- Maintain relationships with media suppliers and internal teams
- Prepare and update media flowcharts and purchase authorizations
- Take ownership over client reporting responsibilities, incorporating a variety of resources, from media companies and third party resources
- Monitor client billing; resolve any related issues
- Ensure all media projects proceed according to plan and on deadline
Role requires a minimum of 3-5 year of agency or related media experience and knowledge of integrated marketing (digital and traditional).
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org