Assistant Account Executive
- Account Management
The Karma Agency, a Philadelphia-based creative content agency, is seeking a passionate, team-oriented individual for the position of an Advertising Assistant Account Executive (“AAE”). The AAE position is entry level and will support a team, which may include an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive and Senior Management, dedicated to a specific group of clients.
Key day-to-day responsibilities of the job include facilitation of client requests, creative department interaction on a project management basis, planning and managing timelines, coordination of meetings, production details, materials and deadlines, as well as directed research that contributes to the development of creative briefs or communications strategies.
Qualifying Skills & Traits
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Adept at multi-tasking and time management
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Capacity to creatively problem-solve
● Ability to work under pressure, reacting quickly and intelligently
● Proactive, taking initiative and anticipating next steps
● Accountable and communicative with evident ability to work within a team
Things That Make Candidates Interesting To Us
People who read the news.
Lifelong students of advertising, creative content and business trends.
Ambidextrous right and left brainers.
Optimistic problem solvers.
Knowledgeable people who know what they don’t know.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Account Management internship experience
Compensation: Competitive salary, outstanding benefits, ample opportunity for growth
If interested and qualified, please send BOTH your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by November 3, 2017.