- EFK Group
- Art/Creative Direction
EFK is a high energy, fast paced creative + digital advertising agency looking for an Art Director/Sr. Graphic Designer for our Trenton, NJ office.
An Art Director/Sr. Graphic Designer should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital and traditional media. They should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent EFK at all stages of engagement. We want Senior Staff who know how to express their ideas clearly and confidently.
What we’d like to see:
- 7+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital and traditional brand experiences.
- 3+ years of experience at a top agency in an Art Director/Sr. Graphic Designer role or similar.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences—we like team players at EFK.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. If someone has questions or concerns about the work, you’re up.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation.
- A person who will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at EFK.
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.
EFK is a digital brand agency that integrates technologies to drive awesome results for our clients. EFK is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org