Android Mobile Developer
- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Wilmington, DE
Contract & Contract-to-hire
Hourly Rate: Open / DOE
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. partners with leading companies throughout the United States, providing access to highly skilled technology and marketing professionals. Our clients rely on us to connect them with top IT Talent to take on key roles on their innovative project teams. Currently, a client of ours located in Wilmington, DE is looking for multiple Android Mobile Developers for contract and contract-to-hire position
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the craft of Android Mobile software development including Hybrid Mobile App development. We are looking for an individual who really enjoys the work of coding – someone with a background in coding across multiple languages and technologies. We are seeking someone who is passionate about creating software that is easy to manage and maintain, operates in an understandable and transparent way and can be tested in an automated fashion as a way to prove the software works as it was meant to. We are looking for someone who loves new challenges and thrives on solving problems. The ideal candidate must be extremely comfortable with Android development, including experience with some form of Hybrid development (such as Cordova) and have experience consuming REST/SOAP web services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The idea candidate will have a desire to learn/cross train.
- The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Presentation Layer development.
- The candidate will be involved in:
- Plans own work executing against deadlines.
- Finds ways to maximize the efficiency in an agile process.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Working in a team
- Required (with guidance) to document data from analytics sources.
- Collaborating with visual designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define product experience and champion the user.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in mobile application development (Android)
- Proficient experience of the Android SDK
- Proficient with Google APIs
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) – including 2+ years Java
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Experience developing Hybrid Android Apps using frameworks like Ionic or Cordova
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Must reference at least one application you developed/worked and provide proof of that app
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous deployment techniques and technologies for Android
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies, responsive design, cross platform presentation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Email Resume and LinkedIn to: email@example.com